Registration will close as soon as 3000 entries are received. The Walking Classic sells out early every year.
Register early and receive a discounted entry fee that already is significantly reduced. Fee schedule is as follows:
Feb. 1 – Feb. 14
- 10k - $50
- 10K Competitor Division - $55
- Half Marathon - $70
- Half Marathon Competitor Division - $75
Feb. 15 – March 31
- 10k - $60
- 10k - Competitor Division - $65
- Half Marathon - $85
- Half Marathon Competitor Division - $90
April 1 – September 12 (If not sold out)
- 10k - $70
- 10k Competitor Division - $75
- Half Marathon - $95
- Half Marathon Competitor Division - $100
Rules and Requirements
- Entry fees are not transferable or refundable. No exceptions! You will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. You are not permitted to give or sell your event bib number to anyone.
- Those who walk slower than a 20 minute per mile pace and are slower than 40 minutes at Mile 2 will be asked to continue their walk on the pedestrian trail.
- To protect all participants, baby strollers/joggers, adults carrying babies, pets, bikes, skateboards, walking poles or any other objects or the like as determined by race officials will not be permitted on the race course.
Check Your Registration
Approximately one week after your registration is received, you can check here to view the accuracy of your data and confirm your entry.